Brian MacKenzie & Glen Cordoza [5 years ago]
Download or Read Online Power Speed Endurance - Brian MacKenzie & Glen Cordoza free eBooks (PDF, ePub, Mobi), "Power, Speed, ENDURANCE" is a highly effective training system that has catapulted thousands of endurance athletes to the next level. Developed by CrossFit Endurance founder Brian MacKenzie and featuring instruction from some of the world's top endurance and CrossFit coaches, "Power, Speed, ENDURANCE" unveils techniques, drills, and training strategies that will optimize your performance and overall work capacity while decreasing your susceptibility to injury.
Through thousands of step-by-step color photographs and detailed narrative, "Power, Speed, ENDURANCE" breaks down proper running, cycling, and swimming mechanics like never before. MacKenzie's unique system of building strength, speed, and power is aimed at reaping continual results, without injury. In fact, he devotes an entire chapter to the "broken down" athlete, equipping you with the knowledge to prevent, repair, and treat injuries brought on by poor mechanics and tight overworked muscles. In addition, MacKenzie outlines a straightforward approach to nutrition, hydration, and electrolyte balance that will increase your energy, boost your performance, and accelerate your recovery.
Whether you're a self-trained athlete looking to compete in your first endurance event, a seasoned competitor looking to reach your highest potential, or a CrossFit athlete looking to increase stamina, "Power, Speed, ENDURANCE" will help you reach your goal.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- develop proper running technique using the Pose Method
- properly fit yourself on a bike
- improve cycling mechanics on a road, time-trial, and mountain bike
- swim effortlessly and improve freestyle-stroke mechanics through skill-based drills and exercises
- accelerate work capacity and minimize fatigue by building muscle, speed, and power
- incorporate a CrossFit Endurance strength-and-conditioning program into your training routine
- maximize nutrition, hydration, and electrolyte balance to improve performance and body composition
- prevent, repair, and treat nagging injuries associated with endurance sports and improve range of motion using Starrett's Movement and Mobility Method.
Are you looking for Ebook Power Speed Endurance? You will be glad to know that right now a Power Speed Endurance PDF is available on our online library. With our online resources, you can find Power Speed Endurance or just about any type of ebooks, for any type of product. Read Online Power Speed Endurance eBook here.
We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with eBook Power Speed Endurance. To get started finding Power Speed Endurance, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of ebook listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. You will also see that there are specific sites catered to different product types or categories, brands or niches related with Power Speed Endurance eBook PDF. So depending on what exactly you are searching, you will be able to choose ebooks to suit your own needs.