Sean Kells [3 years ago]
Download or Read Online Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides) - Sean Kells free eBooks (PDF, ePub, Mobi), A newer edition of this book is available: "Pages for iPad & iPad Pro (Vole Guides)" by Sean Kells.
This handy guide covers all of Pages for iOS, Apple's chart-topping word processor tuned to work with your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. If you're coming from Pages for Mac or Microsoft Word, you'll find all the steps needed to transfer your documents and make a painless transition from point-and-click to tap-and-drag.
• Use just your fingers to create documents with text, lists, footnotes, tables, charts, graphics, and media.
• Create documents based on Apple's professionally designed templates or your own custom templates.
• Store documents in iCloud or third-party cloud locations such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Use Handoff to pass documents seamlessly between your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• Organize your documents into folders.
• Restrict access to your documents by password-protecting them.
• Set the paper size and adjust page margins.
• Insert repeating headers and footers.
• Number pages automatically.
• Use watermarks to stamp your documents with a logo or mark them as confidential.
• Print documents wirelessly from an AirPrint-capable printer.
• Edit and format text and use the built-in editing tools.
• Add comments and highlights to your work.
• Track changes in your documents.
• Use paragraph and character styles to maintain a consistent look.
• Create bulleted, lettered, or numbered lists.
• Flow text into multiple columns.
• Change the line spacing and alignment of paragraphs.
• Set paragraph margins and first-line indents.
• Use tab stops to align columns of text or numbers.
• Insert manual page, column, or line breaks.
• Insert footnotes or endnotes.
• Embellish your documents with photos, videos, text boxes, arrows, lines, and shapes.
• Wrap text around objects.
• Organize, format, and sort text or numbers in tables.
• Chart your data to show trends and relationships.
• Export Pages, Word, PDF, or ePub files.
• Import Pages, Word, or text files.
• Send copies of documents via email, Messages, or AirDrop.
• Transfer documents via remote server.
• Use iCloud to store, share, sync, or collaborate on documents online.
• Plenty of tips, tricks, and timesavers.
• Fully cross-referenced, linked, and searchable.
1. Getting Started with Pages
2. Document Basics
3. Editing Text
4. Formatting Text
5. Media, Text Boxes, and Shapes
8. Sharing and Converting Documents
About the Author
Sean Kells is a human-interface designer based in Seattle, Washington. When he's not pushing pixels, Sean paints foreboding seascapes, plays backgammon for blood, and takes his dog surfing. Sean has written guides to Numbers, Pages, Keynote, and iBooks.
Are you looking for Ebook Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides)? You will be glad to know that right now a Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides) PDF is available on our online library. With our online resources, you can find Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides) or just about any type of ebooks, for any type of product. Read Online Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides) eBook here.
We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with eBook Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides). To get started finding Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides), you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of ebook listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. You will also see that there are specific sites catered to different product types or categories, brands or niches related with Pages for iPad (2015 Edition) (Vole Guides) eBook PDF. So depending on what exactly you are searching, you will be able to choose ebooks to suit your own needs.