Chris Kennedy [5 years ago]
Download or Read Online iPad 3 & iOS 6 - Chris Kennedy free eBooks (PDF, ePub, Mobi), Perfect for new and experienced users, this no-fluff guide to the Apple iPad is packed with details on settings, apps, documents, and iCloud. You'll also find step-by-step instructions for dictating, networking, sharing, troubleshooting, going online, and using Siri.
New features covered include Siri, Maps, Privacy, Shared Photo Streams, Do Not Disturb, Facebook integration, Clock, Guided Access, Safari and Mail improvements, and remodeled stores.
• Master the Home screen and multitouch gestures.
• Secure your data from thieves, snoops, and rogue apps.
• Work with onscreen or wireless keyboards.
• Get instant search results for documents, pictures, music, mail, apps, contacts, and more.
• Ask Siri to find nearby businesses, set alarms, search the web, and more.
• Dictate anywhere that you can type.
• Connect to wireless networks with a couple of taps.
• Set up cellular, Bluetooth, and VPN connections.
• Mirror your iPad's screen to your TV wirelessly via AirPlay.
• Back up your data to iCloud or iTunes.
• Use iCloud to store and access the latest versions of your documents online.
• Sync your documents, mail, contacts, appointments, reminders, notes, and messages wirelessly across your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac.
• See all your notifications in one place.
• Browse the web with Safari.
• Send, receive, and manage your email with Mail.
• Chat with family and friends with Messages or FaceTime.
• Post to Twitter or Facebook right from the app you're using.
• Manage your day-to-day life with Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Reminders, and Clock.
• Find your way with Maps.
• Download and install apps and updates from the App Store.
• Read books, magazines, and newspapers with iBooks and Newsstand.
• Play games on Game Center, Apple's online multiplayer social gaming network.
• Play music, movies, TV shows, and other media downloaded from the iTunes Store.
• Capture, edit, and share photos and videos with Camera, Photos, and Photo Booth.
• Care for your iPad and troubleshoot problems.
• Plenty of tips, tricks, and workarounds.
• Fully cross-referenced, linked, and searchable.
1. Getting Started with Your iPad
2. Touring Your iPad
3. Securing Your iPad
4. Typing, Editing & Searching
5. Dictation & Siri
6. Wireless & Network Connections
7. iCloud, iTunes & Notifications
8. Browsing the Web
9. Email, Messaging & Video Calls
10. Organizing Your Life
11. Shopping in the App Store
12. Reading Books, Newspapers & Magazines
13. Playing Games
14. Downloading and Playing Music & Videos
15. Shooting, Viewing & Managing Photos
16. iPad Care & Troubleshooting
About the Author
Chris Kennedy is a technical writer based in Boulder, Colorado. When he's not planting power-user tips on blogs, Chris climbs rocks, revises his screenplays, and reads the journals of polar explorers.
Are you looking for Ebook iPad 3 & iOS 6? You will be glad to know that right now a iPad 3 & iOS 6 PDF is available on our online library. With our online resources, you can find iPad 3 & iOS 6 or just about any type of ebooks, for any type of product. Read Online iPad 3 & iOS 6 eBook here.
We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with eBook iPad 3 & iOS 6. To get started finding iPad 3 & iOS 6, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of ebook listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. You will also see that there are specific sites catered to different product types or categories, brands or niches related with iPad 3 & iOS 6 eBook PDF. So depending on what exactly you are searching, you will be able to choose ebooks to suit your own needs.