Jim Butcher [now]
Download or Read Online Brief Cases - Jim Butcher free eBooks (PDF, ePub, Mobi), An all-new Dresden Files story headlines this urban fantasy short story collection starring the Windy City's favorite wizard.
The world of Harry Dresden, Chicago's only professional wizard, is rife with intrigue--and creatures of all supernatural stripes. And you'll make their intimate acquaintance as Harry delves into the dark side of truth, justice, and the American way in this must-have short story collection.
From the Wild West to the bleachers at Wrigley Field, humans, zombies, incubi, and even fey royalty appear, ready to blur the line between friend and foe. In the never-before-published "Zoo Day," Harry treads new ground as a dad, while fan-favorite characters Molly Carpenter, his onetime apprentice, White Council Warden Anastasia Luccio, and even Bigfoot stalk through the pages of more classic tales.
With twelve stories in all, Brief Cases offers both longtime fans and first-time readers tantalizing glimpses into Harry's funny, gritty, and unforgettable realm, whetting their appetites for more to come from the wizard with a heart of gold.
The collection includes:
* "Curses", from THE NAKED CITY, edited by Ellen Datlow
* "AAAA Wizardry", from the Dresden Files RPG
* "Even Hand", from DARK AND STORMY KNIGHTS, edited by P. N. Elrod
* "B is for Bigfoot", from UNDER MY HAT: TALES FROM THE CAULDRON, edited by Jonathan Strahan. Republished in WORKING FOR BIGFOOT
* "I was a Teenage Bigfoot", from BLOOD LITE 3: AFTERTASTE, edited by Kevin J. Anderson. Republished in WORKING FOR BIGFOOT.
* "Bigfoot on Campus", from HEX APPEAL, edited by P. N. Elrod. Republished in WORKING FOR BIGFOOT.
* "Bombshells", from DANGEROUS WOMEN, edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois
* "Jury Duty", from UNBOUND, edited by Shawn Speakman
* "Cold Case", from SHADOWED SOULS, edited by Jim Butcher and Kerrie Hughes
* "Day One", from UNFETTERED II, edited by Shawn Speakman
* "A Fistful of Warlocks", from STRAIGHT OUTTA TOMBSTONE, edited by David Boop
* "Zoo Day" - brand-new novella, original to this collection<
Are you looking for Ebook Brief Cases? You will be glad to know that right now a Brief Cases PDF is available on our online library. With our online resources, you can find Brief Cases or just about any type of ebooks, for any type of product. Read Online Brief Cases eBook here.
We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with eBook Brief Cases. To get started finding Brief Cases, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of ebook listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. You will also see that there are specific sites catered to different product types or categories, brands or niches related with Brief Cases eBook PDF. So depending on what exactly you are searching, you will be able to choose ebooks to suit your own needs.