69 Million Things I Hate About You

Kira Archer [11 months ago]

69 Million Things I Hate About You Book CoverDownload or Read Online 69 Million Things I Hate About You - Kira Archer free eBooks (PDF, ePub, Mobi), “Sit back and enjoy the ride, because you're going to laugh your butt off!" - Brenda, AL.

After personal assistant Kiersten Abbott wins sixty-nine million dollars in the lotto, she suddenly has more than enough money to quit her impossibly demanding job. But where’s the fun in that? She decides to stay and exact a little revenge on her insufferable ass of a boss.

Billionaire Cole Harrington quickly figures out something’s afoot with his usually agreeable personal assistant. When he finds out about the office pool betting on how long it’ll take him to fire her, he decides to spice things up and see how far he can push her until she quits.

The game is on, with everyone waiting to see who will crack first. But the bet sparks a new dynamic between them, and soon they realize they just might have crossed that fine line between hate and love.

Each title in the Winning the Billionaire series is STANDALONE:
* 69 Million Things I Hate About You
* The Billionaire's Unexpected Baby
* Scotland or Bust

Are you looking for Ebook 69 Million Things I Hate About You? You will be glad to know that right now a 69 Million Things I Hate About You PDF is available on our online library. With our online resources, you can find 69 Million Things I Hate About You or just about any type of ebooks, for any type of product. Read Online 69 Million Things I Hate About You eBook here.

We have made it easy for you to find a PDF Ebooks without any digging. And by having access to our ebooks online or by storing it on your computer, you have convenient answers with eBook 69 Million Things I Hate About You. To get started finding 69 Million Things I Hate About You, you are right to find our website which has a comprehensive collection of ebook listed. Our library is the biggest of these that have literally hundreds of thousands of different products represented. You will also see that there are specific sites catered to different product types or categories, brands or niches related with 69 Million Things I Hate About You eBook PDF. So depending on what exactly you are searching, you will be able to choose ebooks to suit your own needs.

69 MILLION THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU

4.5/5 by 43 users